The Best Advice Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky Ever Received
He relayed the best piece of advice he's ever received to the audience.
"Build something 100 people love, not something 1 million people kind of like."
People who really love a product will make it go viral, Graham told him.
“If you want to create a great product, just focus on one person,” Chesky advised the crowd. “Make that one person have the most amazing experience ever.”
- Apricots: A nutrient-packed fruit for health and culinary delights
- Startup funding hits a 5-year low in July-September quarter
- Mobile phone exports from India cross Rs 45,000 cr in April-Aug period, Apple leads
- Twinkle, Akshay pose with UK PM Rishi Sunak in London
- Troubles mount for Indian airlines, even in good times