The Best Advice Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky Ever Received
He relayed the best piece of advice he's ever received to the audience.
"Build something 100 people love, not something 1 million people kind of like."
People who really love a product will make it go viral, Graham told him.
“If you want to create a great product, just focus on one person,” Chesky advised the crowd. “Make that one person have the most amazing experience ever.”
- 'Quiet quitting' is a bad idea, experts say. Here are 6 things you can do instead to get the same results if you're looking for better work-life balance – or to lighten your workload
- Wipro, Infosys, Tech Mahindra revoke offer letters given to freshers: Reports
- Reliance Jio and Airtel 5G prices may be affordable for now but expected to increase after wider rollout
- Redmi Pad Review: A decent tablet for the masses
- Electronics Mart India IPO is subscribed 1.69 times on day 1
- Big B’s best movies are back on the big screens - Here are 11 you can watch
- Reliance Jio to begin beta trial of 5G in four cities on Dussehra with unlimited data
- With 950 billionaires, Asia outnumbers all other regions: Forbes