The Best Advice Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky Ever Received
He relayed the best piece of advice he's ever received to the audience.
"Build something 100 people love, not something 1 million people kind of like."
People who really love a product will make it go viral, Graham told him.
“If you want to create a great product, just focus on one person,” Chesky advised the crowd. “Make that one person have the most amazing experience ever.”
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- Putin's leadership is unraveling as he takes regular breaks for medical treatment and is constantly surrounded by doctors, says British ex-spy
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- What would happen to Twitter if Elon Musk backs out now?
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani