This is why Steve Jobs got fired from Apple - and how he came back to save the company
Kimberly White / REUTERS
Indeed, the rise, fall, and return of Steve Jobs is a big part of the Apple founder's legend.
Ousted from Apple after a failed boardroom coup, Jobs formed his own startup. That startup was eventually purchased by a desperate Apple, which was in dire need of product leadership at the time. Not long after, Jobs would become interim CEO, then permanent CEO, and Apple would go from tech industry punchline to the most valuable company in the world.
The reality, however, is a little messier than that. Here's the story of why Apple fired Jobs, and how he came back to save the company from itself.
- Razorpay forays into loyalty and rewards segment with PoshVine acquisition
- Don't equate fun with money: Sundar Pichai to employees
- Best Intel-powered laptops for school students
- Festive season is here! Explore the best Intel Laptops for Education
- Reliance is reportedly planning to launch JioPhone 5G in India at a very affordable price