Technology is dominating the stock market
In the Fidelity Insight of the Week, Business Insider executive editor Sara Silverstein speaks to Matt Goulet, a vice president of sector investment strategy. He notes that the influence of the technology sector has surged over the past decade, with it now making up roughly 25% of the market. He says that ETFs are ideal for clients looking to get technology exposure, because they're more tax-efficient, and they offer diversified holdings at low fees. Goutlet also mentions that niche areas of the tech space can be reached through the use of ETFs.
- Five new COVID-19 cases reported in Pondy, tally reaches 39
- Locust attacks may come to New Delhi — these 15 pictures show how they have already wreaked havoc in other parts of India
- G R Chintala takes over as NABARD chairman
- Guar gum futures gain on positive demand
- MS Dhoni’s latest animated ad with Gulf Oil is the dose of positivity you need today to cheer yourself up