Teens are watching YouTube more often than cable TV for the first time
On Friday, Piper Jaffray released its semi-annual survey of 10,000 teens, and it showed YouTube inching over cable in daily use. 26% of teens said they watched YouTube every day, whereas only 25% said the same of cable TV.
These results continue two trends: down for cable TV, and up for YouTube.
But it was Netflix that snagged the top spot, with 37% saying they use it daily, way above its competitors Hulu (3%) and Amazon Prime (3%).
Here is the full chart from Piper Jaffray:
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes