Tesla launched a new store on Amazon where it's selling iPhone cases, hoodies, and mugs
- Tesla has launched an Amazon store where it is selling branded merchandise, Electrek first reported.
- Tesla rolling out a store on Amazon's platform shows the company is looking for new ways to get its products in front of more people.
- The items for sale range from a $25 hat and mug to the model Tesla cars, which price at $250.
Tesla has launched an Amazon store where it is selling branded merchandise, Electrek first reported.Items available from the store include iPhone cases, mugs, clothing, and diecast versions of Tesla vehicles. The automaker has previously sold merchandise exclusively through its website and stores.Advertisement
The items for sale range from a $25 hat and mug to the model Tesla cars, which price at $250.
Tesla rolling out a store on Amazon's platform shows the company is looking for new ways to get its products in front of more people. And it isn't the first time the company has partnered with a retailer to help boost its exposure.The automaker previously teamed up with Home Depot to sell energy products, though, that partnership ended in 2018.
Tesla did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- Read more:
- Tesla says it will start making Model 3s at its upcoming factory in China faster than expected
- Tesla's revenue has hit a critical milestone
- Tesla says it's ramping up its logistics business as delivery struggles continue
- Tesla says it has 'sufficient cash' to pay for its biggest debt payment ever that's due in a month
- Elon Musk says Tesla will be profitable for 'all quarters going forward'
- Best pop up camera smartphones in India for a distraction free viewing experience
- Bird poop worth $470 million is at risk — could hold the key to saving seabirds across the world
- COVID crashed profit and Pidilite couldn’t fix it— yet
- There are five companies making Favipiravir now — and it is good for supply and prices
- Best 5,000mAh battery smartphones