Texas Walmart Evacuated After 2 Men Spray Mysterious Chemical, Sickening Shoppers
Two men between the ages of 18 and 25 are believed to have sprayed the chemical inside the store Sunday night, reports news station KTRK in Houston.
Customers began coughing, sneezing and vomiting. More than 100 people were evacuated from the store, and five were hospitalized.
The store has since re-opened.
Authorities are using surveillance tapes to identify suspects, KTRK reported.
- Budget to aid flagging affordable home segment, boosts demand with infra push
- BYJU's slashes over 1,000 jobs, mostly from its engineering teams
- Budget 2023-24: Positive for infra and credit growth
- Budget 2023-24: Continued focus on infra to enable growth, create jobs & enhance quality of life
- Budget 2023 proposes 20% TCS on foreign expenses under LRS