TGI Fridays is giving away free burgers to get you to eat there
Starting Wednesday, customers will get a code on their receipts that they can share on social media.The first person to click on the code will get to get an offer for a free burger.Advertisement
The promotion is meant to draw younger customers to TGI Fridays, CEO Nick Shepherd told Bloomberg.
"You promote because you're chasing guests and you want them to try you," Shepherd said. "We wanted to connect with younger guests to come and try Friday's and see that it's something different."TGI Fridays' US sales fell 1.5% last year to about $1.6 billion, according to Technomic data cited by Bloomberg.
The chain ran a popular promotion last summer that offered endless appetizers for just $10.
- Noida: 64 people arrested, 1,904 vehicles penalised for violating COVID-19 curbs
- Employ youths who returned due to lockdown in construction of AIIMS in Assam: Sonowal to contractor
- COVID-19 tally in Nashik goes beyond 7,000-mark; deaths 332
- Pune records highest single-day spike of 1,088 COVID-19 cases
- Maha BJP chief alleges corruption in COVID-19 fight in state