The 10 apps millennials say they can't live without
The global app economy is poised to explode, and the competition for users' attention is intense.
ComScore recently surveyed app users ages 18-34 about the apps they "can't go without." The top 10 includes the likes of Instagram, YouTube, and Gmail.
The list "speaks to a broader insight, which is that millennials seem to recognize the importance of the more functional apps, like Amazon, Gmail and Google Maps," Andrew Lipsman, the senior vice president of insights and marketing at comScore, told Business Insider's Tanya Dua.
Surveyed users were asked to choose the top three "most essential" apps they own.
Here are the results:
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk and more than 1,000 people sign an open letter calling for a pause on training AI systems more powerful than GPT-4
- A second giant 'hole' has appeared on the sun, and it could send 1.8 million mph solar winds towards Earth
- We used ChatGPT to plan international trips - here’s a tour of the results!
- Small stocks lag behind in FY23; take bigger hit than bluechip firms
- Tamil Nadu says 'nahi to dahi' over Hindi name on curd packets
- RIL calls for shareholder, creditor meeting to approve demerger of financial services arm
- CSK unveils new jerseys and star signings to bounce back in IPL 2023
- Anushka Sharma gets no relief from Bombay HC on pleas against sales tax demand