THE $10 BILLION CLUB: Meet the most valuable startups in the US
But when too many startups became unicorns, a new class of startups emerged: "decacorns,"companies valued at more than $10 billion.These are the Ubers and Airbnbs of the world; the startups that steadfastly remain private companies as they load up with hundreds of millions of dollars in funding at ever higher valuations.Advertisement
With help from Pitchbook, we've compiled a list of the US startups valued at more than $10 billion by private investors. Whether they eventually go public, or stay privately held, these companies already have a huge influence on the tech industry.
Here are the seven most valuable startups in the US:Visit Markets Insider for constantly updated market quotes for individual stocks, ETFs, indices, commodities and currencies traded around the world. Go Now!
- Buy the best table runners
- HM commanders channelised drug smuggling money in J&K to support terror activities: NIA
- What is gender lens investing? Sangita Reddy, Kiran Mazumdar Shaw, Nandini Piramal, and Vani Kola share their thoughts
- Luxury icons Sabyasachi and Oberoi open up about their 'perfectionist quirks' like checking the color of egg yolks and slashing clothes so they can’t hit the edit table
- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi warns against complacency in the fight against COVID-19