The 10 greatest Ferraris of all time
With Ferrari's upcoming IPO in October, fans of the prancing horse will finally be able to own a piece of the Italian automaker without forking over hundreds of thousands of dollars.
But for many, there's no substitute to the raw power and emotion of a living, breathing Ferrari. Since the company launched its road car business in 1947, it's reputation has grown from that of a respected racing team to a creator of automotive legends.
In fact, the company has managed to maintain a waiting list for many of its models without engaging in any forms of traditional advertising.
Other the years, Ferrari has been responsible for a long line of fast, powerful, and evocative sports cars and supercars. Anyone who has ever encountered a Ferrari has his or her personal favorite. Which is why Business Insider compiled a list of the 10 best Ferraris in the world.
- DBS Bank’s custom financing leads the way for companies trying to reach net-zero goals
- Republic Day 2022 – Here is a list of wishes and messages you can send to your fellow citizens
- The world's 5 richest tech tycoons — including Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Bill Gates — have already lost about $85 billion this year amid a brutal market sell-off
- Best wireless headphones for gamers
- Best smart TVs that come with a built-in voice assistant
- Best gaming mice for esports players
- Best mid-range laptops with 15-inch Full HD display
- Best budget laptops for video editing