The 10 most important things in the world right now
2. British Prime Minister David Cameron will send a letter to the President of the European Council Donald Tusk later today, setting out the four main objectives of Britain's EU negotiations. The letter will mark the start of a new renegotiation period.
4. Volkswagen is offering $1,000 gift cards and vouchers to owners of diesel Audi and Volkswagen models in the US. The move is an attempt to win back customers dismayed by the emissions scandal.
5. Apple CEO Tim Cook has warned that the proposed UK surveillance bill could bring "very dire consequences," saying any backdoor is a backdoor for everyone, including terrorists.
9. Facebook has been told by a Belgian court that it "must stop" tracking internet users who are not signed up to the social network. Facebook could face a fine of up to £180,000 per day if it fails to comply.
- Scientists have finally figured out what happened to the lost continent ‘Argoland’ that went missing 155 million years ago
- Revamp your health in 2024: 10 Essential food habits for a better life
- Consistent inflows push small-cap funds AUM past Rs 2 lakh cr mark in Nov
- Ola Electric aims to raise nearly Rs 5,800 cr via IPO, to file DRHP
- Inox India IPO set to open on December 14, price band fixed at ₹627 to ₹660 per share