The 10 most important things in the world right now
1. US Senator Bernie Sanders endorsed Hillary Clinton after a tough-fought primary battle between the two Democratic presidential candidates. Sanders said the former secretary of state "will make an outstanding president."
2. An international tribunal's ruling denied China's claims in the South China Sea. The ruling will "intensify conflict and even confrontation," China's ambassador to the US said.
3. British Prime Minister David Cameron will step down on Wednesday, and Theresa May will take his place as the prime minister to navigate the UK's decision to leave the European Union.
4. Presumptive Republican US presidential nominee Donald Trump is expected to announce his choice for vice president at a campaign event on Friday. "I have it down to five people," Trump told Fox News.
5. Airbus sold a massive amount of jets in one day, closing four deals on Tuesday worth up to $23.5 billion.
6. Greece is still struggling for a brighter future a year after bailout. Many of its citizens view the present as joyless and the future as grim.
7. Venezuela's military has been put in charge of key ports, shifting even more power to the armed forces as President Nicolas Maduro struggles under a dire economic and political crisis.
8. Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky's biggest concern is "discrimination we are having on our platform." Chesky said, "There's no question we are late."
9. US President Barack Obama delivered a powerful address at a memorial service for the five Dallas, Texas police officers killed last week. Obama stressed a theme of unity during a speech on race and policing in America.
10. The way clouds cover the earth has dramatically changed over the last few decades, and what it means for our planet isn't very good.
And finally ...
- Dr Pepper forced to give $100K prize to BOTH contestants after boos erupt following odd tie-breaker at SEC championship halftime contest
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- ChatGPT is a new AI chatbot that can find mistakes in your code or write a story for you
- Sensex, Nifty50 open in the red amid negative global cues – TVS Motor, Adani Enterprises, HDFC among stocks to watch out for
- The science behind selling a dress to an Indian woman, according to the CEO of Latin Quarters
- All except three Indian sectoral indices have outperformed their US counterparts in 2022 so far
- Best bike helmet under ₹1000
- Best dinner set under ₹2000
- Jio Haptik
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Droneacharya Aerial IPO
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Kama Holdings
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World