The 10 most innovative electric bikes in the world
But cars aren't the only electric vehicle people around the world are embracing: Increased fuel prices and growing urbanization have spurred the demand for electric bikes, or e-bikes.
Global e-bike sales are expected to grow from 32 million in 2014 to at least 40 million in 2023, according to Navigant Research.
To meet the growing demand, startups - as well as traditional automakers - are rolling out electric bikes as an alternative form of transport.
And many of these new e-bikes also include new innovative features, like the ability to connect to your smartphone via an app.
Here's a look at ten of the most impressive e-bikes that have been revealed recently.
- Xiaomi is worried that investigations in India might affect it cash flows, operating results
- Delhi and Kolkata are the two most polluted cities in the world: Report
- There is a yawning gap between the confidence of consumers and businesses
- TikTok’s in-app browser on iOS includes code that can monitor your keystrokes and taps
- Couch and Surf: What’s streaming on OTT this weekend?