The 10 most popular programming languages, according to the 'Facebook for programmers'
Thousands of programming languages exist, but there are some trusty ones that developers turn to again and again.GitHub, the startup at the center of open-source software development, tracks these programming trends. After all, it's a hub for software projects that developers can browse and contribute to with over 3.1 million developers and 2.1 million organizations. Its annual Octoverse report has top insights on the the inner goings-on in the world of software developers.
Here are the top languages they're using, according to GitHub:
- Airtel's India business is back in the black after a very long time
- Sequoia and PayPal-backed Pine Labs completes a first close of $285 million funding round from new investors
- BJP spent significantly less on advertising during Kerala elections this year, its ad insertions on TV, Radio and Print decreased from 21% in 2016 to 1% in 2021
- Google I/O 2021: Here's what to expect from Google's biggest annual conference
- ISRO announces its decision to share technology to make portable medical oxygen concentrators developed by VSSC