The 10 Most Popular Wedding 'First Dance' Songs
Etta James' classic "At Last" obviously made the cut, as well as Ray LaMontagne's "You Are The Best Thing." And thanks to the "Twilight" franchise, "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri, which the characters dance to on their wedding day, is also in the top 10.
See the full list below.
"At Last" by Etta James
"I Won't Give Up" by Jason Mraz
"You Are The Best Thing" by Ray LaMontagne
"All of Me" by John Legend
"Better Together" by Jack Johnson
"A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri
"Everything" by Michael Bublé
"First Day Of My Life" by Bright Eyes
"Then" by Brad Paisley
"Make You Feel My Love" by Adele
You can check out the full list of the most popular first dance songs on Spotify and stream them here.
- Crypto FAQs answered — everything you need to know about crypto regulations, trading, taxes and CBDC in India
- Google and Microsoft hiring interns in India — Check out eligibility, job descriptions and other details
- AWS appears to be down, and it's taken popular services like Ring smart-home systems, Netflix, and Disney+ with it
- With the metaverse, NFTs and DeFi on the rise, Ethereum miners rake in $2 billion in revenue — a jump of 11% over October
- Gen Bipin Rawat, his wife, and 11 others killed in chopper crash near Coonoor in Tamil Nadu
- RBI keeps lending rates intact, remains accommodative
- India remains to be ranked as the fourth most powerful country as per Asia Power Index 2021
- Although Shriram Properties has solid future prospects, Omicron may mess things in the near term