The 11 highest-paying jobs you can get with a master's degree
View all Offers
- 50% OFF
Adidas Mens Polyester M Wof Fz Sweatshirt (Hc3897_l, Black/black, L)₹ 1500₹ 2999Buy On
- 70% OFF
Qube By Fort Collins Women's Parka Coat (89500Q_Navy/Orasto_Large)₹ 2999₹ 2999Buy On
- 68% OFF
Qube By Fort Collins Men's Parka Coat (12512Q_Tan_Large)₹ 899₹ 2725Buy On
- 53% OFF
Park Avenue Men's Peak Lapel Regular Fit Blazer (PMJB00105-X2_Light NA_108)₹ 3000₹ 5999Buy On
Amazon Brand - Symbol Men's Regular Polo Shirt₹ 539₹ 1499Buy On
Few master's degrees come cheaply, as Business Insider previously reported. According to 2014 study from college planning site EAdvisors, more than half of master's degree holders have student loans averaging $56,661.
But for many high-paying jobs, they are a must.
According to the latest data from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, these are the 11 highest-paying jobs that require a master's degree.
Each has a median annual salary of at least $80,000.
- Affiliate Marketing Specialist, Media Buyer and Strategy Associate among India's fastest-growing jobs, as per LinkedIn
- Tech Mahindra has made its 8th acquisition in 10 months, but all that may not be enough to drive growth
- 10 themes that define how consumers are preparing themselves for 2022 as per Kantar
- 8 in 10 Indians are looking to switch jobs in 2022
- Lay’s launches a digital campaign featuring Alia Bhatt and Siddhant Chaturvedi for its thinnest range of chips