The 11 most popular gaming YouTube stars - some of whom made over $10 million last year
- Gaming videos are incredibly popular on YouTube, and some stars can make millions of dollars off of them.
- We ranked the top gaming YouTube stars, who play games from "Minecraft" to "Call of Duty," based on how many subscribers they have.
Gamers rule YouTube.
Throughout the years, gamers have taken to the video site to upload their own commentary or play-throughs of games, building loyal fan bases in the process. Some of these gamers have reached insane levels of popularity, with millions of subscribers. And, in some cases, they are making millions of dollars as well.
Whether they focus on the world-building game "Minecraft" or shooters like "Call of Duty," YouTube gaming is an essential part of the website's culture, both for the viewers who spend many, many hours eating up content, and the creators, some of whom make a living off of sponsorships and advertising.
To calculate which stars were the biggest, we turned to Socialblade to see the 11 most popular YouTube stars in the world focused on gaming by subscriber count. When possible, we also included their estimated earnings from 2017 (via Forbes.)
Check out the list below:
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- Live your life American Express’ Platinum way: Exceptional privileges, rewards and experiences
- Germany relaxes Schengen visa rules for Indians
- ADB, Wabag sign USD 25 mn debt facility for sanitation, water security in India
- RBI pauses onboarding of online merchants by Paytm Payments Services; firm says no material impact on biz
- Over 50% of microbusinesses had no mechanisms to cushion Covid impact, Road to Recovery report says
- Elon Musk may produce 'alternative' smartphones to compete with Apple, Android
- India sees a single-day rise of new 389 coronavirus infections, tally rises to 5,30,608
- Tata Aviation
- Visa Platinum Prepaid Card
- Interest Rate on Deposits
- Uniparts IPO
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Asus new Desktop
- Sandhya Devanathans
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Small Cap Companies
- India Pharma
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World