The 12 hottest Nordic fintech startups
London has emerged as a capital of fintech in Europe, with the UK attracting $5.4 billion (£3.5 billion) of investment in the sector over the last five years compared to $4.4 billion across the rest of Europe.
But Europe's Nordic countries - Denmark, Sweden, Iceland, Norway, and Finland - also have a flourishing scene. The region is already home to a so-called fintech "unicorns" - startups worth over $1 billion.
We've rounded up the 12 most exciting fintech businesses from the region below.
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- A leading supplement researcher says she doesn't take any — because she's getting what she needs from her vegan diet
- Mattel rolled out a Barbie to honor a late Cherokee Nation chief with a language error on the box that says 'chicken' instead of 'Cherokee'
- Exploring vibrant flavors: 10 healthy salad options in India
- 10 dry fruits to include in your daily winter diet
- Paytm to focus on big ticket loans to low-risk credit-worthy customers
- 10 Cities in India perfect for a chill and relaxed life
- India’s economic rise: How global tech giants are chasing the next big growth engine