The 14 Coolest Places To Work In New York's Hottest Neighborhoods
In just about every neighborhood in New York, you can find an awesome new business with fantastic perks that's hiring lots of people.
We've picked out some of our favorites around the city, from emerging neighborhoods in Brooklyn and Queens to the storied streets of lower Manhattan.
Every New Yorker has had the same dream at some point, usually during an early morning, late night, or overcrowded commute: How great would it be to live around the corner from where you work?
While we didn't catch every neighborhood, here are some of the coolest places to work in New York's hottest neighborhoods.
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- Elon Musk hits out at viral videos of DINK couples, saying there's an 'awful morality' to those who choose not to have children
- Married couples often share high blood pressure, study shows
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options
- NCLAT stays CCI penalty on NTPC in Ratnagiri Gas & Power shares issue
- A Japanese Start-Up Is Testing a Rocket Powered Entirely By Rocket Fuel Created From Cow Dung!
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns