The 17 happiest cities in Europe
The survey asks people to rank their satisfaction with everything from the cleanliness of their city and the amount of green space, to how safe it is.
We took the European Commission's data and chose those cities where the highest percentage of citizens said they were "very satisfied with the life they lead" and ranked them. In other words, we found out where in Europe people are happiest with their lives.
You might think that Europe's biggest, most vibrant metropolises like Paris, Rome, Berlin, and London are where people enjoy life most, but in general it is actually smaller, less busy cities, where people are at their happiest.
Check out the list below.
- Mumbai breathes its cleanest air ever for the second time this monsoon
- Reliance Jio, Voda step up hiring as 5G related job postings up 65%
- Rupee gains 22 paise against the dollar as crude prices ease, FPIs come back
- Cabinet clears proposal to raise ECLGS corpus to Rs 5 lakh cr for tourism and hospitality sector
- Flipkart to pay Rs 1L fine for selling sub-standard pressure cookers