The 19 most popular football clubs on social media
Gonzalo Arroyo Moreno/Getty Images
Deloitte based its ranking on each team's Facebook page likes, but also included Twitter and Instagram followers as well.
Mirroring the football club rich list, eight of the top rated clubs were English, while Germany and Spain took three places each.
As with the rich list, Barcelona and Real Madrid fought for the number one place.
Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain had the biggest percentage growth from the year before on Twitter, with both growing their number of followers around 60%.
Check out the list below.
- DBS Bank’s custom financing leads the way for companies trying to reach net-zero goals
- Google to open its new office in Pune this year, will hire cloud technology experts
- The world's 5 richest tech tycoons — including Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Bill Gates — have already lost about $85 billion this year amid a brutal market sell-off
- Coimbatore turns Tamil Nadu's COVID-19 hotspot as the positivity rate surges to 26%
- Darwinbox, which helps Adani Group with its HR needs, is the third unicorn of 2022
- Researchers have developed a cheaper COVID-19 test that claims to deliver results in less than 20 minutes
- Bitcoin recovers with equity markets, but altcoins are still struggling to find a bottom
- Emily in Paris: Things that the series got right and wrong about working in advertising