The 20 Best Business Schools For Social Life
Business school is all about making connections, learning new skills, and sharpening your business prowess.
But students who focus only on homework and traditional networking miss out on an important aspect of any college environment: the social scene.
Even in grad school, where students are under tremendous academic and financial pressure, an active social life is important for success, says Harvey Berkey, chief operating officer of Graduateprograms.com, a website where students can review graduate programs.
On the site, over 70,000 students in the US rank their schools on a 10-point scale across several categories, including academic competitiveness, affordability of living, campus safety, value of network, social life, and workload, which are averaged to create an overall ranking for each school.
Graduateprograms.com then ranked the business schools with the highest marks for "Social Life" to determine which schools offer students the most in this category. Here are the top schools:
- Here’s all you need to know about Suzlon Energy’s ₹1,200 crore rights issue after founder Tulsi Tanti’s death
- Top deals of the day on Amazon during festival sale
- Xiaomi says it is disappointed after ₹5,551.27 crore seizure order is upheld, claims the remittances are legitimate
- Mobility-as-a-service to generate fuel cost savings of $10.8 bn by 2027 says report
- Floodlight failure and a snake on the field cause interruptions in the second T20I at Guwahati
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World