The 20 Best New Pictures Of Nature From Around The World
Nearly 30,000 photos were submitted to the contest, showing the diversity of life on Earth, from rare wildlife to breathtaking landscapes.
A panel of judges selected a group of finalists, who were voted upon by the public to determine the grand prize winner.
Canada's Tulus Simatupang took home the grand prize for his spectacular photo of a blue heron and red-winged black bird swooping over Burnaby Lake in British Columbia.
As part of the grand prize, Simatupang's photo will be featured on the cover of the Nature Convervancy's 2015 calendar.
- WhatsApp introduces the “Message Yourself” feature, working on voice status updates and more
- Live your life American Express’ Platinum way: Exceptional privileges, rewards and experiences
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- Bollywood films failing is a phase, our films will bounce back strongly: Kajol
- Core sector output growth slows to 0.1% as 4 sectors report negative growth rate
- Reliance Capital Committee of Creditor rejects all bids, considering liquidation
- Twitter financial community getting younger, smarter about investments; desire for life change a spur: Birdseye report
- Former Flipkart SVP's online shopping platform Flash raises $5.8 million in seed round