The 20 Most Innovative Cities In The US
Patenting is at its highest level since the Industrial Revolution, according to a new report from The Brookings Institution. And this innovation isn't driven by patent trolls but instead from long term drivers of growth.
Still, America produces only the 9th most patents per person, and could fall behind if it doesn't produce more scientists and engineers.
Increasingly, inventions are concentrated around unique institutions, unique companies, and unique cities. 63 percent of patents come from just 20 areas, and someone from San Jose is 600 times more likely to produce a patent than someone in McAllen, Texas.
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Mumbai
- Reliance Retail receives full subscription amount of Rs 2,069.50 cr from KKR, allots 1.71 cr shares
- As inflation continues to remain high, RBI likely to keep interest rates unchanged
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Bangalore
- Micron begins construction on $2.7 bn India semiconductor plant in 'epic' beginning