The 2016 festive sales- The winner so far
The last weekend has been nothing short of a war for the online marketplaces in India.
ItneKumMein from ShopClues, the Great Indian Festival from Amazon, the Big Billion Days from
Adding to the exclusive privileges and financial benefits being offered by portals like ShopClues, Flipkart, Amazon, and Snapdeal the online marketplaces have also backed the entire sale by offering additional discounts through a partnership with banks like
Some e-tailers are even providing interest-free zero-cost EMIs, in select cities, across all categories.
So who’s winning in the numbers game? Well, there’s no clear winner yet, but each e-commerce player has made some commendable moves. Let’s find out.
Popular on BI
- Over 60 schools in and around Bengaluru receive bomb threat, students evacuated safely
- TVS Motor Co sales rise 31% to 3,64,231 units in November
- Johnny Depp unknowingly taught Ranveer Singh the craft of acting
- Midcap index rising for last 21 sessions, hitting fresh highs since November 16
- Global smartwatch shipments up 9% in Q3, Fire-Boltt & Huawei hit new highs: Report