The 2018 Ford Mustang GT is a powerful, high-tech, muscle car that's a blast to drive
- The 2018 Mustang has been updated.
- Our test car was the Mustang GT, whose 5.0-liter engine is now more powerful.
- But the new Stang is about more than a sub-four-second 0-60 mph time.
After redesigning the iconic Mustang for its 50th birthday in 2015, Ford has refreshed the car for the 2018 model year.
Not much has changed, but what has changed is all for the better.
We recently got some seat time in an all-new 2018 Mustang GT, out in California. The conditions were ideal for muscle-car testing. Here's what we thought.
Get the latest Ford stock price here.
- WhatsApp introduces the “Message Yourself” feature, working on voice status updates and more
- Live your life American Express’ Platinum way: Exceptional privileges, rewards and experiences
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- India will succeed in handling inflation better: Sitharaman
- India's GDP growth comes in at 6.3% in Q2: manufacturing, mining witness negative growth
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed by a whole 35.49 times on last day
- Sensex, Nifty50 rewrite all-time highs yet again – RIL, HDFC twins most active, ICICI Bank touches new 52-week high
- Bollywood films failing is a phase, our films will bounce back strongly: Kajol