The 23 coolest neighbourhoods in Europe, according to travel bloggers
Travel website Travel Supermarket partnered with bloggers Adam Goffman, who runs "Travels of Adam," and Emily Ray from "The Cosy Traveller" to find out which neighbourhoods across Europe will become tourist hotspots in 2017.
The ranking was broken down into three categories - culture, creativity, and value - and looked at the ratio of trend-setting and creative industry indicators (such as independent coffee shops, vintage fashion stores, independent bike shops, co-working spaces and art galleries/studios) to the number of residents. Penalty points were subtracted for areas that had high numbers of big chain brands such as Starbucks, Costa and Pret a Manger.
The bloggers' hipster hangouts are spread all over the continent, from Manchester to Berlin, and include everything from former Soviet borders to self-proclaimed republics and anarchist squats.
Keep scrolling to see the most alternative neighbourhoods in Europe.
- Bharti Airtel's revenues soar by 22% year on year, net profit 165% in Q4FY22
- Volkswagen Virtus vs Skoda Slavia: Specifications and features compared
- LIC makes a weak debut on exchanges today: Here is what analysts have to say
- Top free iPhone and iPad games for all age groups
- Best phones under ₹50,000 in India