The 23 trickiest questions you'll have to answer if you want to work at Goldman Sachs
To make the cut you'll need to prove you have the skills, the experience, and the motivation to thrive - and you'll also need to prove you're a good cultural fit. In other words: You'll need to ace the interview.We sifted through reports from Glassdoor to find some of the trickiest, and diciest, interview questions Goldman has to offer.
This is an update of a story originally written by Rachel Sugar.
- MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G-ready chipset launched in India – here’s everything you need to know
- Congress leader Rahul Gandhi tests positive for COVID-19
- FAQs about COVID-19 drugs answered by AIIMS’ director Randeep Guleria
- Uttar Pradesh to go under weekend curfew from April 24, UP minister Hanuman Mishra succumbs to COVID-19
- Apple Spring Loaded event – How to watch live, what to expect and everything you need to know