The 23 trickiest questions you'll have to answer if you want to work at Goldman Sachs
To make the cut you'll need to prove you have the skills, the experience, and the motivation to thrive - and you'll also need to prove you're a good cultural fit. In other words: You'll need to ace the interview.
We sifted through reports from Glassdoor to find some of the trickiest, and diciest, interview questions Goldman has to offer.
Whether you're applying to be a summer associate or a VP, here are a few questions to master before you walk in the door.
This is an update of a story originally written by Rachel Sugar.
- Over 60 schools in and around Bengaluru receive bomb threat, students evacuated safely
- TVS Motor Co sales rise 31% to 3,64,231 units in November
- Johnny Depp unknowingly taught Ranveer Singh the craft of acting
- Midcap index rising for last 21 sessions, hitting fresh highs since November 16
- Global smartwatch shipments up 9% in Q3, Fire-Boltt & Huawei hit new highs: Report