The 25 best fine dining restaurants in the world, according to travellers
- TripAdvisor has revealed the top 25 fine dining restaurants in the world for 2018.
- The ranking was created by an algorithm which assessed both quality and quantity of reviews on the travel website.
- The top restaurant this year is Au Crocodile in Strasbourg, France.
The best fine dining restaurants in the world for 2018 have been revealed in a new ranking determined by travellers.
This year's winner in the Travellers' Choice Awards, run by TripAdvisor, has emerged as Au Crocodile in Strasbourg, France.
The ranking is based on the millions of reviews and opinions shared by TripAdvisor users. Restaurants were measured using an algorithm which took into account both the quantity and quality of reviews for restaurants around the world, gathered over a 12 month period.
Scroll down to see the 25 best fine dining restaurants in the world in 2018, according to travellers, ranked in ascending order.
25. Daniel, New York City, USA
24. Europea, Montreal, Canada
23. Tin Lung Heen, Hong Kong, China
22. Da Vittorio, Brusaporto, Italy
21. i Latina, Buenos Aires, Argentina
20. Ciel Bleu Restaurant, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
19. Azurmendi, Larrabetzu, Spain
18. Epicure, Paris, France
17. Ristorante Lido '84, Gardone Riviera, Italy
16. Gabriel Kreuther, New York City, USA
15. Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons, Great Milton, UK
14. Restaurant Christopher Coutanceau, La Rochelle, France
13. Indian Accent, New Delhi, India
12. Maido, Lima, Peru
11. Adam's, Birmingham, UK
10. David's Kitchen, Chiang Mai, Thailand
9. The Grove, Auckland Central, New Zealand
8. Ristorante Villa Crespi, Orta San Giulio, Italy
7. TRB Hutong, Beijing, China
6. La Colombe, Constantia, South Africa
5. Restaurante Benazuza, Cancun, Mexico
4. Restaurant Sat Bains, Nottingham, UK
3. El Celler de Can Roca, Girona, Spain
2. Martin Berasategui, Lasarte, Spain
1. Au Crocodile, Strasbourg, France
- Five planets will stage a rare spectacular event in the night sky on March 28
- Sam Altman, who was already wealthy before starting OpenAI, reportedly doesn't own any equity in the company behind ChatGPT
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- ISRO launches India's largest LVM3 rocket from Sriharikota
- RevFin targets financing 20 lakh electric vehicles in next 5 years
- Torrent Investments not to participate in 2nd auction for Reliance Capital; Hinduja sole bidder
- Climate change threatening tea sector globally: ITA
- Over 23,000 techies lose jobs in nearly 82 Indian startups to date