The 25 best luxury hotels around the world right now
Four Seasons Lanai
- The world's best hotels offer unparalleled amenities - and often prices to match.
- We've outlined the best hotels in five regions around the world: the US, Canada, Mexico, Europe, and the Caribbean, according to U.S News & World Report.
- The ranking is determined using industry awards and expert reviews, as well as reviews from regular travelers.
View all Offers
Amazon Brand - Solimo Capella Engineered Wood Espresso Finish Modern Coffee Table (Brown)₹ 3909₹ 7399Buy On
SleepX Dual Comfort Mattress 6 inch Double Bed Size, High Density (HD) Foam- Medium Soft & Hard (Orange, 72x48x6)₹ 6629₹ 11332Buy On
- 33% OFF
Duroflex LiveIn - Pressure Relieving, Memory Foam, Roll Pack, 6 Inch Double Size Medium Firm Mattress with Superior Comfort and Anti Microbial Fabric (72 X 48 X 6 Inches)₹ 9059₹ 14999Buy On
- 45% OFF
Amazon Brand - Solimo Swerve Height Adjustable Plastic Laptop & Utility Table with Cup Holder (Black)₹ 1169₹ 2200Buy On
Amazon Brand - Solimo Cygnus Engineered Wood TV Cabinet with Drawers (Espresso Finish)₹ 6359₹ 10999Buy On
U.S. News & World Report announced its 2018 hotel rankings on Tuesday, revealing what it thinks are the best luxury hotels in the world.
The rankings, which span 24,000 hotels, combine industry awards with experts' and regular travelers' reviews to reveal the top places to stay in the US, Canada, Mexico, and Europe.
Due to the hurricanes that devastated the Caribbean this year, U.S. News & World Report opted to not update its hotel rankings for the region.
We pulled out the top five hotels for each region, including last year's rankings for the Carribbean.
Have a look - you might find your next vacation destination:
- HUL spent Rs 1,193 crore on advertising between October and December 2021
- Rohit Sharma, Rishabh Pant and Ravichandran Ashwin included in ICC Men's Test team of the Year 2021
- One in five Urban Company professionals took home at least ₹38,000 a month, claims the company
- Rythu Bandhu scheme - Telangana government deposits ₹7,400 crore into the bank accounts of 62 lakh farmers
- As tepid two wheeler sales hurt Bajaj Auto’s profitability, stock slides 4%