The 25 best-paying small companies, according to their employees
Job-hunting site Comparably, which allows employees to anonymously review and rate their employers, has sifted through its 5 million+ employee reviews to create its annual list of the best paying small companies.
Comparably currently tracks about 10,000 companies, it says.
In order to qualify for this list, Comparably limited the list to companies that had fewer than 500 employees and had at least 15 ratings from employees between September 12, 2017 and September 12, 2018.
In order to rank these companies, Comparably considered both pay and at how satisfied employees said they were with their pay.
The result is this list of the best paying small companies, according to employees.
No 25: AgileCraft, $105,884
No 24: Wibbitz, $105,755
No 23: Billtrust, $108,706
No 22: Envoy, $109,737
No 21: The ExecRanks, $110,712
No 20: Peerfit, $110,844
No 19. Juniper Systems, $111,475
No 18: PeerStreet, $111,515
No 17: Disruptive Advertising, $112,425
No 16: Pramata, $113,784
No 15: Cybereason, $117,645
No 14: Pipedrive, $117,759
No 13: Sauce Labs, $118,217
No 12: Pendo, $119,652
No 11: Brighterion, $120,416
No 10: Help Scout, $121,198
No 9: Drift, $121,509
No 8: Sitetracker, $127,547
No 7: Swift Navigation, $129,253
No 6: Branch Metrics, $129,908
No 5: Boostability, $131,233
No 4: Shipt, $133,090
No 3: SendGrid, $137,451
No 2: Periscope Data, $137,902
No 1: TripActions, $139,778
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India