The 25 best STEM high schools in the US
It's no surprise then that high schools across the country are ramping up their emphasis on teaching STEM skills.
U.S. News & World Report recently released its list of the best high schools in America, gathering data on more than 21,000 public schools across the country. They also separately highlighted the best STEM high schools.
The overall ranking measures high schools by graduation rates, college readiness, and how well students at each school performed statistically compared to others in their state. The college readiness score (out of a possible 100) measures which schools produce the best college-level achievement for the highest percentages of students, using AP and IB scores as benchmarks. You can read the full breakdown of the methodology here.
The U.S. News STEM index - which awards a score out of 100 to the top-500 high schools in the country - is determined by the percentage of students who took and passed Advanced Placement tests in STEM subjects.
Read on for the 25 best high schools in the country for learning science, technology, engineering, and math.
- Centre to convene all-party meet Monday to finalise strategies for 2023 G-20 summit
- Family members of Indian workers now eligible to work in Canada
- Researchers reveal new genetic mutation cause of childhood glaucoma
- Apple 'fully resumed' advertising on Twitter, says Musk
- Investment intent of ₹10.5 lakh crore received at Odisha biz summit
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Maruti Suzuki
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World