The 25 Cheapest Housing Markets In America
Chances are, you'll probably recognize some of the cities and suburbs that made it onto Coldwell Banker's annual list of most affordable housing markets in the US, like Buffalo, New York, and Cleveland, Ohio.Every year, the company puts together a Home Listing Report, which ranks the most expensive and most affordable places to live in the US.Advertisement
The company compared nearly 2,000 markets for the report, looking at the average listing prices of over 51,000 four-bedroom, two-bathroom homes. The national average listing price, they found, was $295,317.
Here are the 25 most affordable markets in the US.
- Haryana to reopen schools in July
- Google donates $12mn in cash, $25mn in ad grants to fight racism
- LG Polymers India has absolute liability for gas leak, says NGT
- IIT-Bhubaneswar to conduct online end semester exams for outgoing students
- George Floyd tested positive for coronavirus in April: Medical examiner's full report