The 25 hottest startups where Americans want to work at, according to LinkedIn
- Startups are leading in new technologies like AI and self-driving cars - and there's never been a better time to work at one.
- LinkedIn has released its Top Startups list for 2019, which ranks the best startups to work for in the US.
- The top 25 startups include stationary bike maker Peloton and beauty company Glossier.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
There's never been a better time to work at a startup.With industries like self-driving cars, machine learning, and cloud computing growing, startups are at the forefront of innovation. Social media site LinkedIn has released its third annual Top Startups list, which ranks the best startups to work for.Advertisement
LinkedIn's data scientists based its rankings on four factors: employee growth, job-seeker interest, member engagement with the company and its employees, and job seekers who were pulled from bigger, well-established companies. LinkedIn defined startups as companies seven years old or younger with at least 50 employees.
Companies in the top 25 included stationary bike maker Peloton, dockless bike-sharing company Lime, and beauty retailer Glossier. The top spot went to cloud-computing company Snowflake, which has 85 current job openings.These are LinkedIn's top 25 startups to work for in 2019. View the full top 50 list here, or see our roundup of the top tech startups here.
25. Zume — food production
24. Ritual — consumer goodsAdvertisement
23. Coda — computer software
22. XFL — sportsAdvertisement
21. Rubrick — computer software
20. Databricks — computer softwareAdvertisement
19. Bird — internet
18. Aurora — automotiveAdvertisement
17. SimpleBet — computer software
16. TripActions — computer softwareAdvertisement
15. Zoox — automotive
14. Flexport — logistics and supply chainAdvertisement
13. Away — retail
12. Lime — information technology and servicesAdvertisement
11. Glossier — consumer goods
10. Nuro — information technology and servicesAdvertisement
9. Compass — real estate
8. Peloton Interactive — health, wellness, and fitnessAdvertisement
7. Robinhood — financial services
6. Good American — fashionAdvertisement
5. Brex — financial services
4. DoorDash — internetAdvertisement
3. Samsara — information technology and services
2. Dosist — health, wellness, and fitnessAdvertisement
1. Snowflake — computer software
- 23 more test positive for COVID-19 in Nagaland, total tally rises to 562
- HP's COVID-19 tally reaches 1,042; toll rises to 10
- Coronavirus: MP records one-day highest increase of 307
- 45 more test positive for COVID-19 in Uttarakhand; total rises to 3,093
- Punjab reports 5 deaths, 172 new cases as COVID-19 count surpasses 6K