The 25 largest homes for sale in the United States, ranked
25. A Beverly Hills mansion previously owned by Hollywood names such as Cher and Eddie Murphy is now up for sale. The home has 32,000 square feet of space.
24. A massive home in Colorado is over 32,000 square feet.
23. Reasonably priced compared to other luxury homes of its size, a 33,000-square-foot Wisconsin mansion is on the market for a little over $3 million.
22. Priced at almost $15 million, a Utah luxury home features 33,000 square feet of space.
21. A large equestrian property is available in Florida for $23.6 million.
20. Another Florida property includes almost 37,000 square feet of floor space.
19. For $10 million less, a 36,000-square-foot Bel Air mansion is also on the market.
18. A 36,000-square-foot Santa Ana home offers views of Catalina Island and Newport Beach.
17. Known as "The Oaks," a 36,000-square-foot country estate sits on lakefront property.
16. A luxury estate in the Philadelphia area consists of almost 37,000 square feet.
15. A $23 million Dallas mansion is over 37,000 square feet — and includes its own outdoor waterpark.
14. Another massive Bel Air mega-mansion is on the market, complete with glass walls throughout the home for unobstructed views.
12. A 40,700-square-foot estate is available in Knoxville Tennessee.
11. John Henry— owner of the Boston Red Sox, The Boston Globe, and Liverpool Football Club — lowered the asking price of his 41,000-square-foot Boca Raton mansion in April.
10. A 43,000-square-foot mansion is for sale in Summerland, California.
9. Another massive Beverly Hills property is on the market for a whopping $150 million.
8. Known as "Brisa Del Mar," a 43,000-square-foot home is available in Lantana, Florida.
7. A large property in upstate New York includes its own tennis court.
6. A former corporate retreat — known as "Serenity Ridge" — includes over 45,000 square feet of space.
5. A 50,000-square-foot Utah mansion joined the luxury market a little over a month ago.
4. A 50,000-square-foot property in Westlake Village, California received a $25 million price cut in March.
3. Located on Lake Windmere in Florida, a 51,000-square-foot private estate sits on 18 acres of private property.
2. The 50,000-square-foot Muy Grande Ranch and Resort is currently for sale in North Michigan.
1. Lynnewood Hall ranks as the largest home for sale in the United States, with 55 bedrooms and 70,000 square feet — over 15,000 square feet larger than the second-place ranch.