The 29 best books on leadership for young entrepreneurs, according to 30 rising stars in healthcare
Taryn Colbert/Business Insider
- Learning how to lead a team or a company at a young age isn't easy - especially in healthcare.
- We asked Business Insider's list of 30 healthcare leaders under 40 for the books they'd recommend to other young leaders and entrepreneurs looking to fine-tune their management skills.
- Read the full list of leaders under 40 transforming the future of healthcare.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.
For those pursuing a career in healthcare, leadership skills might be the last thing on their minds.
After years of focused training in medicine, law, engineering, or life sciences, it often takes a leadership book or two to help fine-tune their management skills.
We asked the honorees on Business Insider's list of 30 leaders under 40 transforming the future of healthcare for the books they'd recommend to fellow leaders and entrepreneurs.
There are lots of management classics on the list, as well as a few surprises. One person even suggested "The Best American Science and Nature Writing."
Read on to see all 29 of their picks.
Additional reporting by Clarrie Feinstein and Zachary Tracer.
- Jhulan Goswami’s two decade-long career is ‘monumental’, says BCCI on her retirement
- Chandigarh airport to be named after Bhagat Singh: PM Modi
- RBI set for fourth straight rate hike to quell inflation, say experts
- No peace overtures expected between India and Pakistan
- Space dedicated to food and beverage companies in malls on the rise post pandemic