The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today
Good morning! Here are the plays everybody will be talking about Tuesday:The Kevin Pillar catch. Pillar, one of baseball's best defensive outfielders, made what may be his best catch yet. This one is reminiscent of the famous Jim Edmonds catch back in the day.Advertisement
Sidney Crosby went head-first into the boards. After Crosby missed Game 4 with a concussion, he returned in Game 5. In Game 6 on Monday night, he crashed head-first into the boards and appeared to be dazed by the blow. However, he didn't come out of the game and finished his shift. Now, the NHL's concussion "spotters," people who are supposed to be on the lookout for potential concussions, are under fire for not having Crosby examined. The Capitals won the game 5-2, leveling the series at 3-3.
The Warriors' passes. The Warriors beat the Jazz 121-95 to sweep their second-round series, and once again Golden State is probably not getting enough credit for what may be their greatest trait: making the extra pass. This is just one of their 28 assists on the night (the Jazz had 13).
- I-T dept amends tax challan to include non-resident e-commerce suppliers for equalisation levy
- Fresh 'unlock 2' guidelines in Jammu and Kashmir — religious places to remain closed
- AIIMS, Rishikesh dedicates new 100-bed ward to COVID-19 patients
- Three India returnees test positive for COVID-19 in Singapore
- Maha: NCP corporator from Pimpri Chinchwad dies of COVID-19