The 32 Hottest Startup CEOs In America
To stand out, startup CEOs are getting creative by launching innovative products and raising tons of money - and they've got the world talking.
We've found the hottest startup CEOs in the US. We ranked the CEOs by buzz, accounting for how much money their company raised and how much they've been in the news this year.
For the purpose of this list, we defined a startup as a private tech company that's less than five years old. With one exception, we included only US-based startups that have taken venture-capital funding and have not yet IPO'd or been acquired.
Did we miss a buzzy startup CEO? Let us know in the comments.
- Rupee, bond yield ends almost flat ahead of the long weekend
- India intends to hire people more in the July-September quarter: TeamLease
- Akash Ambani’s MI Emirates name squad for UAE’s inaugural ILT20 — Here are the team members
- Avatar 2, Black Panther 2, Ant Man — Here is a complete list of Hollywood movies expected to hit Indian theaters in the next 6-7 months
- Xiaomi’s new foldable wants to take on the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 with a cheaper price tag