The 32 Most Spectacular New Images Of Earth
Each week, from March 3 to April 4, voters can choose their favorite image in a tournament that pit two different photos against each other.
The photo that gets the most votes in the match-up moves onto the next round.
You can even download a bracket to fill out online.
Check out all the candidates here, then head over to the Earth Observatory's website to vote for your favorite photographs.
- Adani Ports Q1 profits declines to ₹1,091 crore
- Unicorns and startups should prepare for a longer funding winter, says SoftBank's Masayoshi Son
- Lok Sabha passes Energy Conservation Bill to promote non-fossil fuels
- Indian government is reportedly planning on restricting Xiaomi, Realme, Vivo and Oppo from the budget smartphone segment
- Less than 50% of children able to catch up with age-appropriate learning, claims survey