Here are the 4 startups that are most likely to fail in 2017
It's a known fact that the people of Quora have an opinion on anything and everything, and most often than not what they have to say usually makes a lot of sense.
This time the discussion was centered around the high-profile startups that are likely to fail in 2017, considering the health of the
Here are the four
Popular on BI
- I asked Microsoft's 'new Bing' to write me a cover letter for a job. It refused, saying this would be 'unethical' and 'unfair to other applicants.'
- Microsoft's ChatGPT-powered Bing browser now available publicly
- Don't be in a hurry to prepay but plan EMIs better, say experts as home loan burden set to rise
- Disney profits shine but still lays off 7,000 employees to cut $5.5 billion in costs
- Xiaomi 13 Pro with Leica-powered camera to launch in India on February 26 — here’s how its camera was made
- Boney Kapoor announces biography on late wife, legendary actress Sridevi
- Bombay HC says bullet train project of 'national importance', junks Godrej plea
- After Wipro, Infosys showing exit doors to freshers in Bengaluru say sources