The 40 richest hedge fund managers in the world
Getty Images/ Kevork Djansezian
This year, we've counted 40 names in the hedge fund industry. A few of these titans have retired in recent years.Fund managers are paid through a compensation structure commonly known as the "2 and 20," which stands for a 2% management fee and a 20% performance fee charge. More specifically, "2 and 20? means a hedge fund manager would charge investors 2% of total assets under management and 20% of any profits.
We've included a round up of the richest fund managers in the world.
- DMRC closed entry and exit gates of yellow, green, violet and blue lines in surge of farmers protest
- Delhi Police fires tear-gas shells on farmers near Akshardham temple and Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar
- Protesting farmers break barricades at Delhi borders, entering the national capital ahead of time
- BJD chalks out issues for upcoming budget session of Parliament
- Farmer unions now announce plan to march towards Parliament on Budget day