The 5 best features of Google's colorful new $400 smartphone
Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
- Google unveiled its latest smartphones on Tuesday at an event in Mountain View, California.
- The Pixel 3a line starts at $400 and retains many of the features of the far more expensive Pixel 3 from 2018.
- The new phones are aimed at people who are looking for a powerful smartphone without an absurd price tag.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Google's got two new smartphones that offer a tremendous value for their price.
The Pixel 3a, announced at Google I/O on Tuesday, starts at just $400 - a far cry from the $800 to $1,000 price that's become standard among flagship smartphones.
Moreover, some of the best features from Google's Pixel 3 are identical in the Pixel 3a. The camera, for instance, is nearly identical to the best-in-class Pixel 3.
But that's not all! Here are the five best features of the new $400 Google smartphones:
1. That price! $400!
2. The excellent Pixel 3 camera is nearly identical in the Pixel 3a.
3. The return of the headphone jack.
4. The gorgeous OLED screen.
5. A playful design.
- Indian startup founders celebrate Paytm’s success as company posts first operating profit
- Kim Jong Un abruptly reappears after 36 days out of the spotlight and orders North Korea to 'prepare for war'
- OpenAI makes a ChatGPT-like tool called Codex that can write software. Here's why Codex won't replace developers and will instead create more demand for their skills.
- PM Modi endorses Indian Oil's 'Surya Nutan' solar cooker at India Energy Week! Should you switch?
- Adani Power's Q3 profit plunges 96% to Rs 9 cr as expenses rise
- After an Ather 450X catches fire, the company says its battery is safe — fire was due to a wiring harness issue
- CCTV camera for home with mobile connectivity for 2023
- Best smartwatches under ₹3000