The 5 movies or TV shows coming to Netflix this week that are worth watching
New titles come and go on Netflix every week, but choosing what to stream can be a daunting task.That's why every week Business Insider will suggest what Netflix users should watch that is either new or leaving. This week sees a variety of titles arriving to the service, and only a couple that are leaving. The titles include "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl," and a Netflix original horror movie.Advertisement
New movies and TV shows coming this week:
- "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Peal" (Movie - coming Tuesday, September 25): The original "Pirates" is still the best four sequels later, and one of the most entertaining summer blockbusters of the last two decades.
- "A Wrinkle in Time" (Movie - coming Tuesday, September 25): Ava Duvernay's Disney flick has been polarizing among audiences and critics, but that just means it's worth checking out to draw your own conclusion.
- "The Hurricane Heist" (Movie - coming Wednesday, September 26): If you like action movies with outlandish concepts and just want to put on something entertaining for less than two hours, then "The Hurricane Heist" is for you.
- "Hold the Dark" (Movie - coming Friday, September 28): Reviews have been mixed about this Netflix original mystery/drama. But it's from director Jeremy Saulnier, whose "Green Room" was one of the best-reviewed movies of 2016, and stars "Westworld's" Jeffrey Wright and "Big Little Lies" star Alexander Skarsgård, which makes it worth a look.
- "Chef's Table" Volume 5 (TV show - coming Friday, September 28): The Emmy-nominated documentary food series returns on Friday with a new volume.
Titles leaving this week:
- "The Imitation Game" (Movie - leaving Friday, September 28): If you haven't seen this historical drama starring Benedict Cumberbatch, which won an Oscar for best adapted screenplay, this week is your last chance to stream it on Netflix.
NOW WATCH: How actors fake fight in movies