The 50 best food bloggers to follow on Instagram in 2017
Whether you have a New Year's resolution to be healthier, go vegetarian, cut sugar, or even to treat yourself more, there's an Instagram account that can inspire and delight just about every type of food lover.
If you're an experienced cook, follow accounts that will inspire you to try complex, luxe dishes, using the best ingredients. If you're more of a starter chef, easy, quick video recipes are the perfect way to mix up your mealtimes.
We've rounded up the best food Instagram accounts to follow in 2017, no matter your goal.
From a photo series of food paired with babies to an account that only reviews sandwiches, here are our must-follow favourites. They are ranked in ascending order by their number of followers:
- A student who accidentally became a millionaire with a cult following after selling his expressionless selfies as NFTs says he feels confused
- After 10-minute grocery delivery, a 15-minute ambulance service grabs investor interest
- Fortune oil maker Adani Wilmar is looking to acquire southern players in edible oil, FMCG industry
- Swiggy is now valued more than Zomato
- OnePlus 10R with MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC tipped to launch in India by Q2 end
- IPL 2022: These are the foreign players who are retained by the teams ahead of the auction
- From Adani Green to HAL – these 10 stocks have defied the market meltdown
- Wipro, L&T Infotech, Zee Entertainment, Mindtree among top losers that hit investors’ portfolio in the last one month