The 52 most powerful people in enterprise tech in 2017
2017 has seen a dramatic increase in cloud spending and the rise of new technologies in the work place like artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things.It's seen a crop of new public companies, and some startups that are leading the way in their areas. At the same time, powerhouses like Cisco, Oracle and Microsoft still dominate their respective markets.Advertisement
And with that kind of money comes power and lots of it.
So here's a shout-out for the 52 people shaping the multitrillion-dollar world of enterprise tech in 2017.
- Another COVID-19 death in Jharkhand, 76 fresh cases detected
- Assam reports 5 more deaths, COVID-19 toll rises to 27
- Odisha reports highest single-day spike of 577 COVID-19 cases, four more fatalities
- Total lockdown in containment zones in West Bengal as COVID-19 cases surge
- Youth NC leader dies due to COVID-19