The 6 best industries for small businesses to thrive in, from food trucks to health to micromobility
- Starting a small business is no small task.
- 20% of small businesses fold in their first year, in part because they didn't find the right niche in their industry.
- These six industries - among them health, personal nutrition, and mobility - offer an ideal climate for small businesses to thrive.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
There are more than 30 million small businesses in the US.
And it always helps to be in the right market.
These six industries are quickly expanding, and finding a niche within them would be ideal for small businesses.
According to a report by small business resource site Fundera, these fields - micromobility, health, food trucks, personal training, personal nutrition, and consumer retail - are among the fastest growing. And since 20% of small businesses fold within their first year, it's prudent to select the right industry in the first place.
Here are six of the most lucrative industries for small businesses, plus what you need to get your business started.
- Gautam Adani crashes out of the $100 billion club, but still is 10x richer than he was 2 years back
- Understanding Gautam Adani’s rise: a story on how to generate wealth via hope, equity and of course debt
- ISRO announces free online course for students above 10 years – eligibility, how to apply and everything you need to know
- Theatres cross pre-pandemic gross revenue collection despite pricey movie tickets
- Former Twitter India head quits his latest metaverse edtech venture
- Realme Pad X tablet with Snapdragon processor launched in China, coming soon to India – check out price, specifications and features
- Amid rumours of Telegram Premium, the messaging app reportedly drops its ‘free forever’ tag line
- Third-party apps connected to your car may be stealing your data