The 7 most embarrassing things Americans can do when visiting the UK
Amy Harris/AP Images
The United Kingdom attracts more than 30 million tourists a year, making it one of the most popular countries to visit in the world.
American tourism to the United Kingdom is growing particularly fast, and for Americans who have never been there before, it's important to learn some basic facts and cultural norms of the UK. Otherwise, you risk offending locals and possibly embarrassing yourself - something no traveler wants to do on their vacation.
Read on for seven things Americans definitely want to avoid doing on their trip to the UK:
- India’s Tejas fighter aircraft may soon make its international debut – check out the features
- Mahindra adds a new mini truck to its Jeeto Plus range
- JEE Advanced exam eligibility, how to register, fees and result – everything you need to know
- This defence sector stock boosted investor wealth by 75%
- Now, a smart SIP that alters your monthly installment as per market valuation