The 7 trickiest job interview questions Facebook - the best company in America - is asking
Facebook was just recently named the best company in America on job site Glassdoor.Reviewers rave about Facebook's tempting perks and popular CEO Mark Zuckerberg.
So it comes as no surprise that interviews at the competitive tech company aren't always a breeze. Candidates who have gone through the company's hiring process rate its level of difficulty a 3.2 out of 5 on Glassdoor.Much of the interviewing process revolves around vetting applicants for technical expertise. But even some of the non-technical questions look like doozies.We looked to Glassdoor reviews from the past year to find out what tough questions recruiters like to throw at applicants.
Some of the Glassdoor reviews have been edited for clarity.
- Farmer unions now announce plan to march towards Parliament on Budget day
- Pradhan Mantri Bal Puraskar to be awarded to 32 children on Republic Day
- Birla is making Asian Paints and Berger Paints change colours— and it’s bad news for those who got shares in Indigo IPO too
- Farmers to march towards Parliament from different locations on Budget day on February 1: Farmer leader Darshan Pal. PTI TRS GJS GJS TIR TIR
- Apple doubles its India market share this winter thanks to the launch of its online store and sales of iPhone 11, XR and 12