The 7 trickiest job interview questions Facebook - the best company in America - is asking
• If you want to work for the tech giant, you're going to have to make it through its intense interview process.
• When it comes to interviews, Glassdoor reviewers rate its difficulty a 3.2 out of 5.
Facebook was just recently named the best company in America on job site Glassdoor.
So it comes as no surprise that interviews at the competitive tech company aren't always a breeze. Candidates who have gone through the company's hiring process rate its level of difficulty a 3.2 out of 5 on Glassdoor.
Much of the interviewing process revolves around vetting applicants for technical expertise. But even some of the non-technical questions look like doozies.
We looked to Glassdoor reviews from the past year to find out what tough questions recruiters like to throw at applicants.
Some of the Glassdoor reviews have been edited for clarity.
- Companies are hiring more HR people and that’s good news for employees
- How Russia-Ukraine war helped this Thane-based company become a multibagger
- Bollywood’s flops now pose a big risk to multiplex chains
- Adani Ports Q1 profits declines to ₹1,091 crore
- Unicorns and startups should prepare for a longer funding winter, says SoftBank's Masayoshi Son