The 9 biggest takeovers of all time
Budweiser owner AB InBev said Tuesday morning that it had reached an "agreement in principle" with SABMiller on one of the biggest mergers in history.
The deal will value SABMiller at £44 ($67.62) a share, or around £71.2 billion ($109.4 billion).Data provider Dealogic values the deal at $122 billion, including debt, which would make it the third biggest deal by size in history.
AdvertisementBusiness Insider compiled what are currently the 9 biggest deals in history, based on rankings by Dealogic.
- Here’s a tiny washing machine that cleans your TWS earbuds in two minutes
- 106-year-old woman in Madhya Pradesh gets her first COVID-19 vaccine
- Facebook's ad delivery system shows gender bias, says new study
- Check out the top 10 batsmen with the highest strike rate in all IPL matches
- Petrol pumps closed in Rajasthan as dealers demand rollback of VAT on fuel