The 9 UK jobs that have had the biggest pay increases over the last decade
Matt Cardy / Getty Images
The data, compiled by Adzuna from Office for National Statistics (ONS) figures, found that salaries have increased in some professions by nearly 50% in that space of time.
Business Insider covered the highest-paid jobs in the UK earlier in the week, but the new data shows how some roles are seeing salaries rise much faster than others - and every one on the list offers a considerably higher wage than the £28,000 UK average.
Take a look at the professions which made the top of the list:
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- Cisco says a company 'leader' who encouraged TikTok followers to report strippers to the IRS is no longer employed at the company
- A half-mile installation just took 20,000 pounds of plastic out of the Pacific - proof that ocean garbage can be cleaned
- G7 leaders favour CBDCs provided they ‘support and do no harm’ to central banks
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles