The 9 UK jobs that have had the biggest pay increases over the last decade
Matt Cardy / Getty Images
The data, compiled by Adzuna from Office for National Statistics (ONS) figures, found that salaries have increased in some professions by nearly 50% in that space of time.
Business Insider covered the highest-paid jobs in the UK earlier in the week, but the new data shows how some roles are seeing salaries rise much faster than others - and every one on the list offers a considerably higher wage than the £28,000 UK average.
Take a look at the professions which made the top of the list:
- 10 cafes in Bangalore offering the best of ambiance and cuisine
- Centre's fiscal deficit at Aug-end touches 36% of full-year target: CGA
- Domestic occupiers keep office space demand high in 2023
- Nifty, Sensex bounce back on Friday but experts see resistance at higher levels
- Temperature's Toll: Hospitals see a surge in drug and alcohol abuse-related visits on hotter nights, study reveals